What Opening Day Taught Us
– Curt Schilling spent all his time in the off-season leveling up his likeness in EverQuest II.
– Adam Dunn is still an absolute beast.
– The Yankees offense is going to have to carry the team throughout the season, but it looks up to the task.
– The Indians mean business.
– Holy shit, Brad Lidge is still godawful. (Why the hell did I pick the Astros?)
– NutriSystem worked for Felix Hernandez!
– Justin Morneau is picking up right where he left off.
– Ben Sheets is pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.
– Yep, the Nationals are going to suck.